TERMS & CONDITIONS
GamePay is intended to be a friendly, enjoyable and useful experience, but as with anything concerning any kind of transactions there are risks involved and we strongly advise you to understand all of these terms before joining. If you spot a listing that you feel is violating the general terms and conditions of this web-site as stated below please let us know by contacting us.
Right to Suspend or Terminate
You agree that GamePay, in its own discretion, may terminate any listing or use of the service immediately and without notice if (a) We believe that you are not abiding by the general rules of GamePay (b) You have repeatedly broken a certain term (c) You have listed a suspicious item (d) We believe you to be a non paying bidder. In most cases when we suspect foul play we will suspend your account/listing whilst we investigate further. If our investigation is conclusive then your account with us will be terminated.
You are solely responsible for the contents of your listings on GamePay.events. You must ensure that your participation in the selling or buying of items does not violate any applicable laws or regulations. By this we mean that you must check that you entitled to sell or buy the relevant item and that you are not prohibited from doing so by any law or regulation.
You must not transmit through the service any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material. You must also not transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law or regulation.
Membership on GamePay.events is only available to those you can form a legally binding contract. This web-site does not permit minors (under 16) to register. If any member fails to signup with their correct age the account will be terminated immediately.
This site acts as the window for sellers to sell or for buyers to purchase seller’s products and services. You acknowledge that you are purchasing a product or service via the GamePay.events marketplace and that the transaction is being facilitated by GamePay.events on behalf of the seller and abiding by all of the seller’s terms & conditions, and refund/cancellation policies. You also acknowledge that you must abide by the individual refund or cancellation policy that has been made between you and the seller directly. As a result, we have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the items listed the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to buy items. We cannot and do not control whether or not sellers will complete the sale of items they offer or buyers will complete the purchases of items they have bid on. In addition, note that there are risks of dealing with foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
GamePay shall not be responsible for any items sold on GamePay.events, for any damage to items during transit or during the inspection period, nor for misrepresentations and/or breaches of contract by either buyer and/or seller. This web-site shall not be responsible for the cost of procurement of substitute goods or any losses resulting form any goods purchased or obtained.
GamePay assumes no liability for the content of the listings. However if you fall victim of a fraudulent transaction we will assist you as much as we can.
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, United States of America.
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time at the client area. There, you can view and edit personal information you have already given us.
Sellers are charged a per transaction fee plus a marketplace fee which includes the site fees and payment processing fees. These fees cover the cost of doing business on the GamePay.events site. The seller has the option to absorb these fees, add them into the costs of their product, or ask the buyer to pay them in the form of a Convenience fee.
There is no fee for creating a store and listing items for sale in GamePay. Sellers are charged a per transaction fee plus a marketplace fee which includes the site fees and payment processing fees. These fees cover the cost of doing business on the GamePay.events site. The seller has the option to absorb these fees, add them into the costs of their product, or ask the buyer to pay them in the form of a Convenience fee.
- Sellers choose which fee structure they wish to use from the options described on GamePay.events under Fees & Payments. Make sure you read and understand the fee structure and contact GamePay support for more information before you decide.
- Fees can be changed at any time. SEVEN DAYS written notice is required for requests for fee changes to be implemented. Notice can be made by sending a message to GamePay Support Team either through the Intercom chat feature on the website, or by emailing email@example.com.
- Fee changes are not retroactive. Any new fee structure is applicable only to transactions that occur after the change is made to the Seller’s account. i.e., the change does not take effect upon the Seller’s request, it take effect upon change to the Seller’s account within GamePay. These changes are made by a GamePay Administrator.
- GamePay fees will be deducted from the Seller’s payments for all of the following transactions:
- All successfully completed transactions where payment received in full
- All successfully completed transactions where deposit payment made
- All successfully completed instalment payments (i.e. fee is charged each time a deposit or instalment payment is made.)
- All completed transactions where purchase price is $0
- All transactions for which a coupon or store credit it used for payment
- Transactions that are refunded due to request of Seller more than 7 days after the purchase date (note, this has limited applicability, see Refund Policy).
- GamePay fees are NOT applied to the following transactions:
- Transactions that are refunded within 7 days of purchase
- Transactions that do not complete successfully (failed transaction, credit card declined, etc.)
- Transactions that are canceled or voided due to an error made by GamePay.
Fees charged to the buyer are determined by each seller. Depending on the Seller’s fee structure, Buyers may be charged a convenience fee in addition to the price of their purchase. Buyers may also be charged taxes on their purchase as applicable.
The terms, conditions, and refund/cancellation policy listed on this page will serve as the default for GamePay.events and its Sellers. Each Seller on the GamePay marketplace may choose to have their own refund and cancellation policies explained within their product listing on GamePay.events. The Seller’s refund policy will not supersede the terms described in the Payment and Fees Policy.
GamePay will process the refund according to the policy outlined herein and may have additional rules if outlined on the Seller’s page as listed on GamePay.events.
If you need to cancel a purchase, be sure to follow these guidelines:
- If within 7 days of your purchase, you can cancel your purchase and request a refund by:
- Login to your account at GamePay.events
- Click “Dashboard” in the upper right corner of the page (only visible once logged in)
- Click “Orders”
- If a refund is available, you will see a button beside your order that says “Request Refund”. Click this button.
- Select Full Refund or Partial Refund. Note, if there are multiple items in your order and you are canceling only one item, select “partial refund” and enter the amount of the item being refunded.
- Add a specific note identifying the reason for your cancelation/refund.
- Note that the actual amount of your refund will be determined by the actual purchase amount for the item you are cancelling.
- If your request for refund is more than 7 days past the purchase date, a refund is not guaranteed. GamePay will contact the Seller to determine if a refund is available. Note that an administrative fee may be deducted from you refund and convenience fees are not refundable.
- Once your request for refund is received, the Seller must approve the refund. GamePay will contact the Seller and if the refund is approved, it will be issued directly to you directly using the same method you used for the purchase. If the Seller does not approve your refund you will be notified by email.
- If a Seller cancels a paid event, booking or service, GamePay will process the refund for the full amount of the purchase. In most cases, refunds will be processed through GamePay’s payment processor directly. In some cases, the refund will be issued directly by the Seller. In either case, GamePay will maintain responsibility for ensuring the refund is delivered.
- It can take up to 10 business days for a refund to be processed by GamePay.events and its merchant processor.
If a Seller cancels a paid booking or service, GamePay will arrange with the seller to refund the customer for the full amount of the purchase. The Seller will pay GamePay an administrative fee regardless of the quantity of bookings in the Listing that is canceled. The administrative fee will at minimum be equal to the value of the credit card fees associated with the original purchase.
Last Revised: August 7, 2018